- Responsible for identifying cyber risks and aligning program to global and industry-recognized
- Partner with business leadership to understand ongoing security posture, initiatives, statuses, etc
- Ensure best security practices, and provide technical consulting on the use of firewall, access control,
intrusion detection and prevention, malware analysis, and threat correlation.
- Monitor, collect, correlate, and identify security related logs, events, and data at different layers.
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction.
- Ability to work in a self-directed environment that is highly collaborative and cross functional.