- Increase technology adoption of cloud computing by engaging with C-level utives and influencers at all levels in Financial Services industry.
- Build relationships with financial institutions of all sizes across all market segments, from FinTech startups to the largest banks, insurers, broker-dealers and exchange groups.
- Define and size sales segments, identify key financial services customers, and identify industry partners including ISVs/solution providers and system integrators
- Develop industry-specific messaging and collateral materials that effectively communicate the value proposition for enterprise cloud computing, including datacenter-to-cloud extension and migration.
- Must have 7-10 years of Financial Services business development, enterprise solution selling, or product development experience (Total 15+ yrs experience)
- Prior experience in the Financial Services IT industry is highly desired, either as a vendor or customer
- Technical and analytical, and will be capable of understanding the complexities of large financial services IT environments
- Have demonstrated experience engaging senior-level utives in past roles, and a credible understanding of their businesses and priorities.