* Identifies new collaboration opportunities via interactions with top prioritized pharma companies, biotech companies, government agencies, and academic institutions through collaborations, strategic alliances, licensing, co-development agreements, acquisition.
* Establishes/maintains contacts with Heads of Business Development of outside companies, CEOs, leading HCPs and Research Heads.
* Partners with transactions professionals and scientific colleagues to progress deals to completion.
* Makes presentations on behalf of Company at industry networking events, scientific conferences, and other venues.
* Prospects to identify new product opportunities in therapeutic areas of strategic interest.
* Manages and prioritizes the portfolio of collaboration projects and coordinates activities
* Responsible for prioritizing and managing the market and scientific assessment of potential licensing